Monday, September 26, 2016

Today is your day

It's Monday, and this is the last week of the month. As one of my groups comes to it's end I was thinking.... "Isn't it funny that in the beginning of a journey like this you look ahead and wonder...Gosh, how am I going to get through this month and stay focused and on track". But then at the end of it you look back and think..wow that went by so fast!!! I have not yet mastered staying focused and in the moment yet but, I really have gotten better about being present and trying to remind myself that although right now it seems like a long time, it will be over before you know it. 

So as I am still learning to do this, I know that I need to treat everyday as it's own opportunity for me to be a little fitter, a little happier and a little more fulfilled. Not more than the previous day because that is not relevant to this day. Does that make sense? That helps me put it into perspective better....or maybe not perspective more so than outlook. It helps me not focus on the duration of a challenge. Instead I focus on my ability to make today my best day, don't think "I can do better tomorrow", there is no tomorrow, your focus is "this day". This is my day to feel good about me NOW!!!! So it's Monday, your day, your only day, do it right, smile and find the joy in it. Do what feels good and natural, think about every choice and it's effect on that good healthy part of you that is centered, focused, feels good and is happy. Start today with a little prayer and mediation to put yourself on that level of awareness that will guide you throughout the day.Today is your day, not tomorrow or the next..No, This Day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment