Monday, November 7, 2016

Do something different

Happy Monday, it is the start of yet another new week. But get this, it is the end of the year....Holy Cow, when did that happen?......Today, I challenge you to think about your life LAST year at this time... where were you? Go look at your time hop! Were you hoping that something would change after the New Year and things would be different? Stop hoping and start changing! You can't do the same things over and over and expect a different result, that's the definition of insanity (not Shaun T's Insanity... the actual condition)....lol



Step up and make the change in your life, reach out and ask for help if need be (that's what I did) ... don't let another year pass without making the changes you desire. Sometime this week I want you to reflect on this time last year and how you felt. How did you feel on New Years day when the haze of the celebration wore off and you realized it was time to make resolutions again? Were you all gung ho and ready to jump in? How long did it take for that to subside? Were you lacking in motivation and support? Then count how many monthly membership fees to that gym you paid and put that number next to the number of times you actually went to the gym :o It's time to do something different.
I talk about this all of the time because this was me all day er' day :D I used to love the gym and there was no way I could workout at home. And I loved swanky gyms too so my membership fees at one time were $250 a month for the family. I even spent over $1500 one year on trainers and I never lost more than 5lbs. That works for some people but it didn't for me. I had to do something different..... so I did. Do something different today, even if it's only as small as changing one thing your eating. Anyways.........
Have a Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment