Sunday, November 20, 2016

Getting my life back

Many people have asked me "why am I a coach". Why aren't you going to use the degrees you are getting to become a personal trainer or a nutritionist?....Well...... quite simply....... because I love being a coach. Coaching isn't about selling....in fact I'm not even good at sales so you don't have to worry about that if you are considering coaching for yourself. It's about changing lives and helping people by referring them to programs that I wholeheartedly believe in because they've changed mine.
You see I am like so many women that have tried it on their own. They don't know what to do or where to turn and they are hopeless, miserable and just not enjoying life. They are going through the daily motions and not for one second "LIVING" anymore. I remember looking at myself in the mirror one day and thinking...."this is not the life I signed up for, this isn't who I wanted to be when I was a little girl". I was looking for something, something more than what I was doing and I needed help. That is when God answered my prayers and sent me this family of coaches to help pull me up out of the gutter, dust myself off and find myself again...through these programs and their love and support....that's how I got my life back. It's how I got me back. So that is what I do and that is why I am a coach. Because for that woman that is out their praying for a change in her life and she is miserable, I want to be there to pay it forward, to give back what was so freely given to me by my coach family...."MY LIFE".

This opportunity, these women, these relationships, the self confidence and self love I gained through this opportunity was like breath in my lungs. I could breathe again, the sun shined brighter, flowers were more vibrant......(exhale) I was finally alive again. I became a better wife, mother, sister, daughter and friend because of these women and these programs. That's what coaching is about and that is what I love to do....help that down and out woman, get her life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment