Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Cheddar mashed cauliflower




My new favorite way to make cauliflower. Cauliflower rice is taking over the world and I love it. I recently fell in love with cauli-risotto. But one night I wanted it cheesier so i added more cheese and played around with it and googled some stuff and this is what I came up with. It tasted so good, I hope you like it.


  • A bag of cauliflower rice or a head of cauliflower
  • 2-3 Tbsp heavy cream
  • 1 Tbsp butter
  • 1/4 cup of your favorite cheese, I chose cheddar
  • salt and pepper to taste

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Clean and chop the cauliflower into smaller pieces.
  2. Place in a microwave safe bowl with 2 Tbsp of cream and 1 Tbsp of butter.
  3. Microwave, uncovered, on high for six minutes.
  4. Stir to mix cauliflower with cream/butter mixture. Microwave for another six minutes on high.
  5. Remove from the microwave and put into a blender or food processor along with the cheese. Puree until smooth.
  6. Season with salt and pepper to taste. You can adjust the cream and butter to your preference
This was so delicious and so satisfying that I couldn't believe it. It is a little sweet but that's because its cauliflower but it was truly amazing. I hope you enjoy it.  When and if you try it shoot me and email and give me your honest opinion @ Thompsonphyl@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment