Saturday, January 16, 2016











I am super excited about our new shakeology flavor. When I did the 3 day refresh I stopped drinking coffee. I found that I no longer needed it for energy. Besides coffee is super acidic and I knew I didn't want it in my diet on a regular basis. So thanks to the 3 day refresh I gave it up. But I loved the taste of a good latte. So when I saw our new flavor café latte I was so happy for it's launch. I cannot wait for it to arrive. I do have to wait for the Ultimate Reset to be over, on the reset you can only have vegetable based shakeology so it's been vegan strawberry from time to time when I need something a that feels like a cheat. If you want to give the new café latte a try let me know. You can try it risk free for 30 days with a money back guarantee. As with all of Beachbody products if your not satisfied with it you can get your full money back. As our CEO says "we are not in the business of selling products, we are in the business of changing lives"....

No comments:

Post a Comment