Friday, January 8, 2016

Today is day 5 of the Ultimate reset for me and I have the blues. I am not really sure why. I was told that a good cleanse can bring up some emotional stuff and I guess that is what it is doing. I have some things on my heart that really weigh me down and I don't really have anyone I can talk to about it. I probably do, I just don't really let people in enough to be there for me. I think I am afraid of what they might think of me or maybe I just don't want to bother people with my nonsense. I am not even sure this is the right platform to talk about this. Sometimes I feel so emotionally disconnected from my husband. He is not the most affectionate type, his father was a sheriff and police chief and not much of an affectionate man so he learned it from him. I try to remember that when he fails to be there for me emotionally. But it doesn't hurt any less. So that is one of the things this cleanse is bringing up for me. Thankfully the cleanse aligns with my church fast so I have been incorporating prayer and meditation. So I think I will take this one to prayer and ask for his guidance and comfort. I really want some potato chips to get me through this but that won't help and it will ruin my cleanse. Anyways, I am down 7 pounds in 4 days. You can't count Friday because it's not over yet. Hopefully I can stick it out.17 days to go :/

No comments:

Post a Comment