Friday, February 26, 2016

I don't feel like doing anything at all today. That happens to me at least once a month. I blame it on the curse of Aunt flow. The week before she arrives all I want to do is live on my island "the sofa" as my husband calls it. With ice cream and all of the forbidden foods that I work tirelessly daily to avoid. On these days I literally have to force myself to do the basic things like engage with other people. It absolutely wreaks havoc on me physically, mentally and emotionally. I know all of the right things to do to get me out of this funk but even doing them is like pulling teeth. I am not sure if it's just that part of me that likes to play the victim that keeps me from trying harder to pull myself out of it or what. I deal with depression and I am on Wellbutrin which usually works just fine, but days like this I find it difficult to get my head in the right mental space.

No comments:

Post a Comment