Sunday, July 31, 2016

What are you doing the next 30 days?








If you had told me that I would be 21.2 lbs from my goal weight, have competed in my first figure show, competed in a triathlon, the worlds largest 10K, several 5k's and was only just getting started this time last year, I wouldn't have believed you. I would have hoped it were true, but at the time my belief in myself wasn't strong enough.
I have been trying to lose weight for more than a decade. I tried everything too. Phentermine, carb blockers, cabbage soup diet, Dr. Ians fat smash diet, Atkins, smoothie diets, I even tried to be anorexic but I loved food to much.. lol But, you name it I tried it. I lost weight on some of them but as with any quick fix diet I quickly put the weight back on plus a few extra pounds when it was over. I like so many people wanted the easy way out and when I couldn't find the answer I became more and more hopeless and depressed.
Not anymore, I finally love getting dressed up again. I love my body and how it's changing. I wore a two piece for the first time in my 40 years the other day...something I never thought I would be able to do. I stop and look at the image in the mirror I am passing now. I want to kick myself when I think of all of the years I've wasted. But here I am 21.2lbs from my goal and I plan on losing 15 of those in August. So what are you doing for the next 30 days? I have been so inspired by how far I've come that I am going after this goal and I am looking for 2 women to do it with me.
We will cover meal planning, support, recipes for you and your family, accountability, travel tips, restaurant guides and behavior change tips.
Drop an "I'm ready" in the comments below to grab one of the two spots left or send me a private message.
This train is leaving the station for a 15lb weight loss come tomorrow morning. I'd love to have you on it, but it's leaving either way

No comments:

Post a Comment