Sunday, August 7, 2016

Growth

Today at church pastor Franklin was speaking about this being the last 5 months of the year and for some reason I didn't really realize that until he said it. This year is almost over, my how time flies. So it got me to thinking... what do I want to do with the rest of this year?
Well, I decided that I want to push myself to see just what I can do. I want to push my mind and my body to be and do better than I have ever done before. I mean as human beings if we stop growing and getting better we're dying right? I actually heard that somewhere and while I don't quite think not growing means we're dying. I do believe it keeps you stuck and just existing. Well I don't want to just exist.

I want to live, thrive, grow, and evolve. I want to push my body to it's limits and I want to set goals and crush them. So I came up with a list that I put on my bathroom mirror so I can see it everyday. Don't look at me I look a mess..lol But I put it there to remind me everyday of what my goals are and what I need to do to reach them.
So in 3 weeks after Country heat I will send in my transformation photos to Beachbody for one of the cash prizes..
In 4 weeks I submit my results to oxygen for the cover contest.
In 3 months I will compete in my second half marathon at Disney.
And in 5 short months I will take the stage again for my 2nd figure show at Wbff in Atlantic City.
I am very excited and looking forward to all these goals. I know it's not going to be easy and I will have to make a lot of sacrifices but if they were easy they wouldn't change me right?.. Besides staying the same is not part of my game plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment