Sunday, September 18, 2016

A Sunday well spent

Happy Sunday, what are you all doing today? I am getting myself ready for a very busy week. As much as I would love a lazy Sunday if I do not take advantage of every minute of today my week will be a mess. I won't have meals planned for my busy mornings and instead I will have to use that time to squeeze in a workout and then possibly ruin it by eating poorly for lack of planning or worse..skip my workout. So I am cooking my oatmeal for the whole week today.
If I don't get all the items I need for my salads and snacks and pre plan my dinners with an alternative in mind I will ruin what could be a busy week run smoothly. So if you have the time today carve out a couple of hours to set yourself up for success for the coming week. If you can write out on paper your day and schedule out your days, and schedule what you can. Like workouts, mediation, prayer time, write down what your meals are going to be for each day. Know what time your workouts are going to be and have a back up plan if something goes wrong.
Throw some emergency snacks in your bag or in your desk. If you workout at the gym throw an extra workout bag in your trunk so you don't have any excuses. If you workout at home, decide what time your getting up to do it. Lay your clothes out the night before and for God's sake GO TO BED at a decent hour. That one discipline can truly set the tone for an entire week. You can dvr "POWER" and watch it tomorrow. It's not going anywhere. Discipline is doing the things you don't want to do but you know if you do it will change your life... one step, one decision at a time. Have a wonderful productive Sunday <3

No comments:

Post a Comment