Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wonderful Wednesday

Happy Hump day, how's it hangin'...lol I am tired and sore. My husband is out of town again. I am skipping class again and all I want to do is nap.... I just can't get my head into this semester. My schedule is off or something is off today. I feel disconnected almost like I am just going through the motions if that makes sense. I am not sure why, maybe it's because I haven't meditated in a couple of days. Anyways, since I am skipping class I am about to do some yoga stretching, play some Deepak Chopra and get my prayer and meditation on. I am hoping that will restore my balance a bit. I really need to focus and figure out what I need to do to power through the rest of this semester but, honestly I am just over it. I want to be done already. I think I picked a good day to do this though, I like Wednesdays for re-evaluating and refocusing. It's the middle of the week so it gives you a chance to tweak things to get the most out of the rest of the week. Have you thought about if your week is going in the direction you need it to be to reach your goal for this week? If not what is going wrong, what can you change? What is within your power and what isn't?...that is important to know. If you feel BLAH!! take a step back, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths and ask God for clarity and direction and just wait and listen for a few minutes. Do your best to be aware the rest of the day for the answer, because if your open and paying attention...he will answer you.... Anyways, have a Wonderful Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment