Monday, October 23, 2017

Brody Grey

Last night I found out that my babys' heart has stopped. My water broke a little later on in the evening and today I am bleeding and contracting as my body prepares to pass him. I think I have made peace with this whole ordeal. Yes I am sad and disheartened but this is the risk you take when you get pregnant at my age. With that being said, I wouldn't trade the time I spent with my little Brody-Grey for the world.

I got to feel his little flutters, I saw him flip around and ...wave on an ultrasound and heard his beautiful heart beat more than once. The simple fact is this was meant to end this way. With the few years of science background I have and after speaking with my doctors I understand that sometimes when there is a chromosomal abnormality that is incompatible with life, it simply ends this way.
I thank you all for your support, love, thoughts and prayers. It has meant the world to me and my husband. I really don't feel as sad as I thought I would. To be honest I am ready to workout. I just want to throw myself into a program and honor my little baby the way I know best.....by taking care of myself.
-We will always love you Brody-Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment