Monday, November 12, 2018

hello again



Well, it has definitely been a while. I really struggle with making time to stay consistent on my blog. I must work on that.. I find that it may be easier to find the time now that I am injured. Yup....I'm injured, somehow I have strained my trapezius muscle and have been sidelined from working out for a minimum of 3 weeks.. or until the pain subsides.

Now  that I will have more time on my hands, I  guess I can use them for blogging...lol. I am doing my best to see the silver lining in this little setback. I had been working to push through a plateau before this happened so this may be the break my body needed for me to really focus on my nutrition, which is truly the biggest piece of a weight loss program. So that is the plan, hanging out with you guys again, getting to know me and how I am going to continue to lose weight, get healthier and heal my body through  my nutrition while injured. I look  forward to it. Until we meet again. Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment