Friday, November 30, 2018

Post thanksgiving

What's up party peoplllllle......how have you been? I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. I know I did. All of my children were home, we had a wonderful meal followed by lots of games and wayyyyy too many carbs.

Was it the same for you? I think I ate more carbs than I have had my entire life....lol But it is ok, I enjoyed it, the debauchery is over and it was back to life as we know it right away. Well..... not quite, I continued to eat my weight in carbohydrates until Sunday evening, which meant I had to take drastic measures.

 So a cleanse it was, at first I wasn't going to talk about it in case I faultered but, surprisingly my willpower showed up out of nowhere. Not really, it's a pretty easy and simple to follow cleanse and I get to eat real food on it so that helps. I am currently down 4lbs in 2 days. Today is the last day and I will report my results tomorrow. The coolest part is the hubs was away on a business trip while I was doing it so when he arrives tonight I will look noticeably slimmer to him...YAYYYY!!!!

Stay tuned....I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment