Monday, January 18, 2016

It is day 15 of the Ultimate reset for me and I feel great. I don't feel bloated, my head is clear and I am learning so many great recipes that I want to incorporate into my daily life. They are so healthy and delicious. My family has been enjoying most of them as well here is one of my fav salads so far. I also recommend topping it with a shredded chicken breast and La Choy rice noodles for a simple incredible lunch.


Ingredients
  • 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
  • 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
  • 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
  • 1½ tsp. finely chopped fresh ginger root
  • 2 Tbsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
  • ½ head Napa cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
  • ½ medium carrot, shredded
  • ¼ medium red onion, thinly sliced
  • 2 green onions, thinly sliced
  • 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
  • Himalayan salt (to taste; optional)

Directions
  1. Combine vinegar, lime juice, oil, ginger, and Bragg Liquid Aminos in a small bowl; mix well.
  2. Combine cabbage, carrot, red and green onions, cilantro, and salt (if desired) in a large bowl; mix well.
  3. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to blend.
  4. Let salad marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.

Nutrition
  • Calories: 383
  • Total Fat: 29 g
  • Saturated Fat: 4 g
  • Cholesterol: 0 mg
  • Sodium: 2,034 mg
  • Carbohydrate: 27 g
  • Fiber: 6 g
  • Sugar: 15 g
  • Protein: 8 g

No comments:

Post a Comment