Saturday, February 13, 2016

Rewards of being a Beachbody Coach

As coaches, it is our goal to help change the lives of at least 3 people every month. In addition to being recognized for reaching that goal, I was awarded access to a live webcast with Jen Sincero author of the New York Times best selling book "You are a badass: How to Stop Doubting your Greatness and Start living an Awesome life"
That webcast was about an hour ago and I cannot express how amazing it was to hear the thoughts, words and experience the energy that she shared ...with us. It reminded me of pastor Franklins sermon last Sunday where he said...."If all of your friends are broke, miserable and unhealthy, you might want to make some new friends" ..LOL He wasn't saying it to be ugly, he was making a point. He went on to say, it doesn't mean they are bad people. It's just you all have the same information. So if you want to be on a different level, it is time to spend time with people on that level, because they have information you don't have"..... so you can absorb the energy, knowledge and characteristics that it takes to be on their level.
That made so much more sense to me tonight after this webcast. I cannot tell you how thankful I am that I took a chance on this coaching opportunity. When I first heard about it I thought like so many others that "it is too good to be true", "that kind of success doesn't happen to anyone we know"....Well it is not too good to be true. I am proof because that success is happening for me. I live a life on a completely differently level being of service to women that want a change. I am rewarded by these women reaching their goals and in recogntion and rewards by the company. The monetary success is just icing on the cake. A cake that affords me to live a life i never thought i would live. I am surrounded by the most amazing people (all coaches) that I have ever met. I didn't have to be in shape when I started as a coach and i didn't have to know everything about fitness. All I needed was a desire to improve my life and the lives of others. I am honored, blessed and thankful that God saw fit to bring this into my life ‪#‎thatcoachlife‬

No comments:

Post a Comment