Thursday, April 21, 2016

Salted Caramel Shakeology
 
 
 
DESSERRRRRRT!!!! YUM!  I have an uncontrollable sweet tooth some days. I mean.... they make me feel good. Really what girl doesn't feel good while she is indulging in her go to feel good treats? But then immediately following comes the guilt Right?!?
Not with my Shakeology and I didn't believe it when I first heard about it satisfying cravings and keeping me from actually eating chocolate covered caramels that make me want to cry after. But this has become my go to when I get home to quite the chocolate lover inside.  I used to have to work so hard to suppress that but no so much anymore. If I have my shake that day I know I won't be in danger of the debauchery.
The best part, I can change it depending on what kind of mood I am in. I keep Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate on hand for those days I am in the mood for a milkshake,  or other days I want ice cream and not as often but occasionally, I want pie and I get all three options, whenever I want completely GUILT FREE.

Fun Fact about Shakeology: It contains Maca Root, Chia seeds and Flax seeds. Three supplements I no longer have to buy separately ;)
In case you didn't know you can get Shakeology at a discount?
Send a message and ask me how.

No comments:

Post a Comment