Tuesday, April 19, 2016

WOW!!! It has been such a long time since I have been able to blog. My semester is ending and the demands on my time have been so crazy, but I am back. I still have two weeks of classes and finals but I am going to do my best to be on here more regularly. I really miss this as my outlet. Finding that illusive perfect balance continues to be a struggle for me. I honestly don't think it exists. I will just have to find a level close enough to it that I am comfortable with and work towards making it part of my life. I am still training for my first triathlon and enjoying my runs more than ever. I am increasing my distance and shortening my walk intervals, I am very proud of my progress. My speed still isn't quite where I want it to be but I will get there. Honestly I cannot wait for the triathlon to be over so I can get back to hammer and chisel and training for my half marathon so I can work on my speed as my cross training. Anyway, I am in a good place with my workout goals and motivation. Hopefully I can find a happy medium as far as balance goes soon and stay on the straight and narrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment