Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Summer is less than 30 Days, away are you ready?

It's time to get serious, we start on the 30th. Whose in?

It's time to step up and get serious... I am looking for 5 to 10 women and/or men who want to lose 10-20lbs in the next 30 days.
My favorite season is summer and I always look forward to the weather and the cute skimpy clothes... But two summers ago I was looking at all of these cute outfits that I wanted to wear. I wanted to feel sexy and beautiful and feel good in the clothes that I used to be ...
able to wear. So I went shopping and instead of finding outfits that I felt good in, I cried. I realized I didn't look the way I thought I would and I felt even worse. I felt fat and unattractive and I cried....I cried for two days as I realized I had let myself go so far and I had to get myself back.

So I am going to take you through exactly what I did to get the weight off. Exactly what I did for that first month that helped me stop hating shopping for fear of how I would feel and look in those clothes that I so desperately wanted to wear. And that cringe of my own reflection in those dressing room fun house mirrors.. I swear they are designed to make you hate yourself..lol

I no longer dread shopping.. I love it again, I love myself and my beautiful changing body..so much so that my husband has to monitor my credit cards grin emoticon I want you to feel that again, the freedom of that and the empowerment that gives you.
So this will be a place of No excuses, just your commitment to hard work and growth. It's time to put those negative, self deprecating thoughts and feelings to rest, compete against yourself and your inner demons and WIN.

Send me a message to reserve your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment