Sunday, June 12, 2016

communications for the information age

 As a health and fitness coach in the information age I have been trying to build this blog as a platform to help women like me. I am finishing my degree in Exercise Science and I guess someone decided that learning how to use the Web would be key, so it is a requirement that I take a class designed specifically for that. Now given that I am a child of the 80's all of this technology gives me a headache. It is not easy learning how to use, maneuver and successfully utilize these media outlets. In high school typing was requirement, not computer science like they have now. But while my children and all of the other millennials can build multi million dollar social media platforms, I bet I could type faster than all of them... lol  Anyway, I am looking forward to learning more about using and building my blog and social media platforms as a tool to reach and help countless women like myself get out of depression, obesity and despair into a life of joy and bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment