Friday, September 30, 2016

Plan for success

Happy Friday, I am finally released from the craziness of my first Exercise Physiology exam for the semester. I thought it was pretty straight forward so we will see when I get my grade back. Anyways, it is the last day of September, how crazy is that? Just 3 months left until the year is over. I am sort of looking forward to it. I have planned out every month as far as my fitness goes. I know exactly what programs I am doing based on my goals for that month and where I expect to be come January. So onto the weekend ahead of us, what are you going to be up to? How are you going to fight the weekend temptations and madness? Do you have workouts planned, fun activities with friends or family or are you just gonna leave it all up to chance?

I am resting tonight after long study hours the last few days. But I know I am having a chocolate peanut butter cup shake to fight off the Friday evening chocolate cravings after my yoga and meditation. I am going to watch a movie with my family. Tomorrow is hiking, hair appointments and grocery shopping for meal prep and the two healthy new recipes we have decided to try this weekend. Then Sunday, a long run..... I am so excited to go for a long run again. I will probably aim for 6 or 7 miles but I haven't done that in a while so I will just see how my body feels. I would love to go 8 to 10 but that's pushing it. I want to get my mileage back up as I may do the December half marathon here in Georgia or Disney in January..still undecided on which one. And of course meal prep and hangin with my peeps. It is so important to have a plan even if you don't stick to it 100%. Create a routine that involves being healthy WITH the ones you love...it makes it easier. I mean it's overall still hard but it doesn't always have to be. Have a Fabulous Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment