Sunday, November 20, 2016

Drinking myself healthy

I have been drinking this shake for over two years now and my husband and daughter have been drinking it for over a year. I am not sure where I would be without it. There are days that I am literally battling temptations in the car as I am passing fast food places and I will repeat to myself "just get home and have your shake", "just get home and have your shake".... over and over. It really is like that for me.

It satisfies my chocolate cravings and loads me up with all of the superfoods that I used to buy as supplements (chia seeds, maca root, wheat grass etc). There are countless days that knowing that was waiting for me at home saved me from the dreaded drive through. So instead of $6-$8 bucks a day on horrible fast food that would leave me with feelings of regret, defeat and self doubt. I spend $4 to ensure I stay on track, nourish my body and feel great about myself. To me that's priceless. I never buy fast food anymore EVER and maybe once or twice a month I get takeout, it's just not necessary to me anymore.... so I am actually saving money. When your body is getting everything it needs on a cellular level, it craves less junk. That has been scientifically proven (sorry, I am a little bit of a science nerd). When something has contributed to the positive changes in your life you no longer see it as an expense, at least that's how it is for me ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment