Tuesday, November 29, 2016

New Coach Academy

This is person I unearthed after becoming a coach. My health and fitness journey had only just begun when I started. I didn't need to know how to be a coach and I didn't need any certifications. Everything I needed to know was learned. As I grew, and became more of the person I had always wanted to be I was able to motivate, encourage and take other women along with me on this amazing journey. I don't know where that woman in the middle of this pic collage would be if I hadn't found this opportunity or without these women that walk with me daily on this amazing adventure.


If you feel like I did, like there has got to be something more out there for you. Like you and your life aren't what you thought it would be and you need something to turn your life around. A community of women to walk with you hand and hand so your not alone that you can learn from everyday. This is your chance. New Coach Academy starts December 1st. Come learn and grow a business that can forever change you and your life. Drop an "I'm in" below, or shoot me a private message and I will reach out to you with the details.

Life is not going to slow down for you and change isn't going to fall into your lap...well..... except for right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment