Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Transformation Tuesday

I am so excited that it's November. That means my semester will be over soon and I get a break... YESSS!!!! My favorite holiday season is vastly approaching, which means the rest of the year will go by in a blur and I can get back to the seasons I like the most... spring and summer...YEP, that's how my mind works. I'm already looking forward to spring 😬
 
Anyways let's talk transformations shall we? My transformation by far is my mindset with food and the products I buy for me and my family. The Reset really opens my eyes every time I do it. I realize that I am stronger than I think and I truly can do anything I set my mind to. I've learned how to make my own all natural gentle exfoliator and discovered some all natural fabric softener that cost just as much as the downy I buy. I really can reduce my carbon footprint, take care of our 🌎 and nourish my body with little extra cost. I just have to make the effort. 

It is amazing to me the things I don't that the time to consider or think about from day to day until I am forced to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment