Sunday, October 30, 2016

That coach life

Super Saturday was so amazing yesterday. I cannot even begin to explain what I experienced and learned. As I was sharing with my team this morning, getting to these quarterly and annual events are part of the growth process and activities that move your business forward. You have so much fun, you learn from the best of the best and you get to spend time with and absorb the amazing energy of a room filled with like minded people wonderful people that just make you want to be better.
I totally didn't feel like going yesterday. I was waiting to find out if we got into a new building that I so desperately want in Buckhead and I couldn't think about anything else. I was sick waiting on their decision. But I reluctantly went and I heard a lady share about how just sharing her journey helped her business grow and with the time and work she matched her corporate income, surpassed it and not long after left her job. That totally breathed new life into me.

 I think I mentioned that my husbands company closed so I had to go back to work recently to keep our daughter in private school and I hate that it takes so much time away from my family, building my business, coaching my ladies and just doing what I love. So hearing her say what she did to grow her business, how she managed her time while working her corporate job gave me that perspective and built my belief a little more that I can do this. All I have to do is put in the work and no it's not easy but it is simple. This business is so simple and rewarding. I couldn't imagine not getting to do this full time ever again. And I used to be a skeptic but I've experience the life changing opportunity this is and can be.

You have no idea how hearing her has improved my outlook on my current situation. How much it has lit my path for my business and the day I can quit...again... not because my husband is making his normal income again but because I have built myself and my business to sustain a lifestyle of financial freedom and freedom of my time and in the process changed countless lives the way I have changed my own. If I hadn't gone yesterday because I was waiting on that decision I would have missed out on hearing this simple thing she shared that lit my path. Oh and when we got back we found out we were approved for the building and I am moving next weekend in between Brett's business trips. I eagerly look forward to these events because quite simply....they grow me :) #thatcoachlife

No comments:

Post a Comment