Friday, December 30, 2016

Sweets for my Sweet

Happy Friday, it doesn't feel like Friday does it? Or maybe it's just me. I have been working on getting my eating back on track and noticed that my sweet tooth has been running rampant these last couple of weeks. So today in an effort to get that under control I am having an extra serving of fruit. If you are struggling with that getting in a bit more fruit should and can help. 












I used to be totally against the extra fruit because of the sugar content but that is literally what you (your body, cells and emotions) are craving (the sugar) so it's better to get it in an all natural healthy version then to scarf down two super sized rice krispie treats...YUPPPPP!!! this girl did that last night...oh the shame...lol I hope that was helpful, have a splendid Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment