Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017...It's go time :)

So as I was talking goals like everyone else is today I came up with a bit of a list. For some reason this list makes me want to cry a little bit... I am an emotional basket case some days...lol But anyway here they are in case it may inspire or entertain someone...haha! My 2017 goals are to take my brand and business to a higher level. I will be focusing a lot of time and energy into setting a foundation to take my business 6 figures and beyond.  This year I will finish my bachelors Degree in Exercise Science as I only have 2 semesters left, one of which start next week. In the fall I will get certified as a personal trainer and Core de Force (hopefully over the next few months) live instructor, enter a masters program, get this last 37lbs off and build a gorgeous body that I can show off at the classic this year. Figure building has been something I have been interested in for...gosh... probably a decade now that I think back on it. I want to enter into the fitness modeling world, get my acting career off the ground and either get my marriage on track or move on. That's a lot..lol

I just have to make more time for myself and my business this year. It is so important for me to put time and effort in now so I can enjoy the fruits of my labor when I want to play. And I really want to play hard. I want to play hard and love hard and I want someone that wants that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment