Thursday, December 8, 2016

Weight loss tips

Good morning and Happy Thursday :) As I was preparing for one of my finals it brought to my attention some ways to improve metabolism for weight loss so I thought I would share it with you.

1). Do not restrict your calories, now this sounds counterproductive if your looking to lose weight right? But, it is in fact productive. Chances are if your like me you have been eating way more of everything than you are supposed to..which is why we ended up needing to lose weight in the first place. Instead, eat the right amount of food to sustain your energy for your lifestyle...eat right.

2). You need to know how many calories your body needs for your specific energy needs and get that in healthy clean foods. Chances are again, if your like me when you look at how many calories you usually eat compared to how much you should be eating, there will be a deficit.

3). And lastly, for God's sake.....lift weights. I am not sure why so many women are afraid of getting bulky....IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO BULK UP "LIKE A MAN" AS A WOMAN LIFTING WEIGHTS..... UNLESS YOU INJECT TESTOSTERONE OR STEROIDS INTO YOUR BODY. We just can't physiologically produce enough male hormones to do so. You have to intentionally get that way. Muscle increases your metabolism and burns more calories doing everyday activities including your other workouts. You should be weight training 3-4 days a week if weight loss is your goal. And as an add bonus...Did you know that lifting weights is the quickest way to reshape your body?....YUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!

Anyways, I hope that was helpful. Let me know if you have any questions and have a Happy Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment