Saturday, February 11, 2017

Get outdoors

When the weather starts to break the first thing I think about is what outdoor activities I want to add to my routine that I can do with my family. Number one because it takes the pressure off of me trying to figure out what my workout is going to be for that day and it makes it more fun by including my family. The best part is I can make it a whole big event by making a day of it with them. For example, I love our weekend family hikes (when they don't bail on me) we get frozen yogurt after and then we hit all of my favorite health food stores: trader joes, sprouts, and whole foods. This way my workout is fun, it includes the ones I love and I get my meal prep shopping done all in the same day. The added plus is, we are more likely to make healthy food choices the rest of the day because of how we started it. Find something fun to add to your routine this season because working out should be enjoyable. Not only will it give you something to look forward to all week but it will help you get that much closer to your goals. Happy Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment