Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A Fresh start

I have been on and off with my blogging for a while mostly because of some personal issues. My grandfather died, my husband and I separated and I lost a baby all in a matter of 2 weeks. But the events leading up to the later part of those of events were troublesome and kept me very distracted. So now that it is all said and done I am finally finding my bearings. I have settled in a new apartment which I love very much. I just have to work smart to make sure I can keep it. I haven't been this independent in a very long time and I feel like it was something that I needed. I was feeling so lost in my marriage and alone. Don't get me wrong my husband is a great guy and he provided me and our children a wonderful life but, as the children grew up, we grew apart and started to want different things. But most of all I was completely lost, I was going through the daily motions not really looking forward to anything anymore, so I am ready for this new adventure in my life. I am looking forward to learning how to budget on my own and focusing more on my own growth so I can be a better wife (again someday) mother (hopefully again someday soon), person and coach.


I just pray that God will walk with me and guide me in all I do. Left to my own devices I tend to have shoddy judgement. I mean...don't we all...lol So for my inner growth I have my personal development; audio books I listen to. I am currently listening to "the 10x rule", the bible, church and God of course, for my outer growth I have body beast (the program I will be following for the next 90 days) and preparing for my second half marathon. I pray God will help me get focused and take it one day, one meal and one workout at a time. Do not allow me to get to ahead of myself because it can be discouraging and overwhelming. Help me enjoy the process and the journey, paying attention to the little successes along the way and celebrating the big ones in a huge but healthy way. Focusing on my inner growth and expressing it as outer beauty. And to continue to be an inspiration to the women that follow me, offering them guidance, advice, encouragement, a chance to finally change their lives and a place to belong.- Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment