Friday, March 24, 2017

Pina Colada Shakeology

Guilt free Pina colada shakeology

Thirsty Thurssssdaaaayyyyy!!!!

OMG!! I had this today and it was freakin' amazing.

1 packet of Vanilla Shakeology
1 cup of fresh pineapple
1/3 of avocado
And 1 cup of coconut milk
1/2 cup of ice and blend. 




It was legit so yummy. You know I love a shake that gives me my nutrients and superfoods that taste like a dessert.

The avocado is optional but I added it since I've been having trouble getting in all of my calories and you can't even taste it. It add healthy fat and the extra calories I need and it made it extra creamy. Add a little water if necessary to cut the thickness.

Some recipes call for coconut extract but I tend to steer clear of extracts as they contain alcohol.

I am definitely gonna be hooked on this all summer😋


To purchase Shakeology click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment