Thursday, March 16, 2017

So on Monday I got my meal prep shopping done. Well some of it anyway.  I pretty much buy the same groceries every week too. I guess I'm just a creature of habit or I know what I like and what works so I kind of try to stick with it when I can. I really do love my Mondays. I do my meal prep shopping, I go to the bank, I clean, I go to hot yoga, I fill up my gas tank, I try to take a nap if possible, I water my orchid... haha😊 it's one of my favorite days. 

Anyways, on Mondays I always think about goals. I already know that I have a speed goal for my runs, so I want to get faster but that's my fitness goal for the week and my weight loss goal is to get to 10 pounds lost which is 1 pound and a half away and 2 inches off my waist. 

When you're doing a weight lifting program it's all about inches lost. While muscle weighs more than fat so I may only lose a pound and a half and 2 inches off my waist but it looks like more. That pound and a half of pure fat because I'm building muscle completely changes the way my body looks. So that measly pound and a half will look more like five.Which I am super excited about. That is by far my favorite part of a weight lifting program, completely reshaping your body and knowing that what the scale reads doesn't much matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment