Thursday, April 20, 2017

Healthier Cookie Dough

THIRSTY THURSSSSDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!
You know I love my treats. Given that I am just getting back from a mini vacay and my husband's simple carbs and sugars got me I have to have something to wean myself back off that nonsense that taste just as good but is better for my waistline and goals.
So today's faux cheat God-send is:
Shakeology Cookie Dough...YUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!! Healthy cookie dough yo :D



How it's done;
1 Packet of Vanilla Shakeology
1/3 cup of Peanut or Almond butter
1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1 Tablespoon of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut oil
1/4 cup of Chocolate chips (dark or semi sweet)
Sea Salt to taste


Mix it all together and slap yourself because it's real...Healthier cookie dough :D Enjoy
Fun Fact: Shakeology Formulators are switching the sweeteners in it's formula from Agave to Organic Cane Sugar. Because it contains no harsh chemicals, or harsh herbicides and Cane sugar contains 17 amino acids (the building blocks of muscle) 11 minerals and 6 Vitamins. Other companies can try to copy or offer lesser value shakes but can they back up the value of their ingredients with proven facts and science...that's the question. What goes into my body matters.. #thirstythursday #superfoods

No comments:

Post a Comment