Sunday, April 23, 2017

Limits

Happy Sunday, it's a little gloomy here so it's the perfect day to stay in and get ready for the upcoming week. Meal prep, planning, scheduling workouts and writing them out. I am such a weirdo, I love making lists and one of my favorite things to do is to write down what my workouts will be for the coming week. I love to do it after a really good workout too.

I know that I want with every fiber of my being to be stronger and fitter and I want you to be able to look at me and tell how hard I work. So every workout i write out for myself i do with that in mind, knowing that this week I want to run faster and conquer a new hill. I want to lift heavier with improved form. I want to work those parts of my body that I love to work so much, like; my legs, chest, glutes and my arms. I know what I want my body to look like and I want to push for it every single day and i want to push harder than I did the day before. Run faster, run on a higher incline, lift heavier, do body weight workouts that are super challenging that increase my performance and I want my nutrition to support those goals.


That's why prep days are so cathartic for me. I get to schedule my workouts, plan my meals and everything else I try to work around that. I guess I am saying all of this to say take a few minutes today and think about what you want for next week. I know I want to push my body to it's limits and beyond all week long so that on the weekend when I am out and about I can move with pride and confidence because of my accomplishments. Or to fit better into that one or two favorite weekend outfits I like to wear. Or so when I look at my naked body in the mirror before my shower I see the changes and how far I've come. Once you've experienced those feelings, you want it all of the time. Happy Sunday, now after church go meal prep.

No comments:

Post a Comment