Wednesday, May 31, 2017

When I became a coach all I wanted to do was get my life back. I tell this story often, I was an clinically depressed, unhappy, overweight alcoholic that chain-smoked cigarettes. I drank daily, dreaming of a better life and then I was introduced to coaching. 

I was apprehensive at first. I didn't know what it was, I didn't know how to do it and I was afraid of messing up. My original thought was I will do this long enough to make my money back for investing in my program. I'll be honest it took quite a while before I even started using that program...but I did. 

I lost 14.5 pounds in 3 weeks. I got more involved in coaching. I made life long friends and relationships. I found a community of people just like me that wanted to be more and give more. 



I was finally part of something larger than myself. The lives these coaches lived encouraged me to get sober and  June 9th will be 3 years without a drink and 2 without a cigarette. I have less depressive episodes than ever in my life. I'm just happier to the core. 

I gained back my self-confidence, my sense of self worth and a family. I've lost more weight than I've ever lost before with the body beast program this year and I am 15 pounds from my goal weight.  I've done races, competitions and challenged my body and my mind in ways I never thought I could. I've become a person that I'm proud of and it just keeps getting better.  

I didn't know coaching would give so much back to me. I just wanted to lose weight and have a better life and I've gained so much more.  So.....what do I do as a coach? Well,  I  lead by example,  I encourage, I'm an entrepreneur, I'm a dreamer and a do-er.  We believe in living out our dreams. It takes time to transform your mind and body. Time to build your business, but the time is going to pass anyway. Knowing  you have the confidence opportunity and freedom to live your best life.....is worth it.   

What will coaching change for you? 

 New coach training starts June 1 comment "I'm ready" below or send me a private message if you're ready to change your life in every way imaginable.

No comments:

Post a Comment