Stuffed Chicken Marinara
1. Pre-heat your oven to 400°F. Place the cream cheese, mozzarella, and spinach in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for about 1 1/2 minutes, or until the cheeses melt a little and can be easily mixed together. Mix the filling and add salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
2. Cut horizontal slices across each chicken breast, make cuts deep but without slicing through the chicken. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. Stuff the slices with the cheese filling.
4. Brush olive oil on top of the chicken. Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken reaches 165°F.
5. Switch your oven to the broil. Top chicken with sauce, and mozzarella. slices.
6. Broil until cheese melts and starts to brown about 5-7 minutes.
Each breast roughly comes out to be 338 Calories, 18g Fats, 2.6g Net Carbs, and 38g Protein.