Monday, June 5, 2017

You'll have to excuse my dirty mirrors😬But here you have it, my 90 results with Body Beast. I lost 22.6 pounds and 10.5 inches. But I think what I gained is so much more important. I remember when I first gained all this weight.  I was so ashamed of my body. I didn't want anyone to see it, especially my husband. If he walked into the bathroom or bedroom and if I wasn't dressed😦.......or if I was getting out of the shower 🙈I damn near killed myself trying to cover up everything that was hanging out. But the other day with complete and total confidence and my husband in the same room, I took off my shirt in his full view.... with pride and proud of my body for the first time in 17 years. 




That meant so much more to me than that number on the scale. The way I feel about myself and the way I feel about my body...that's what I treasure most. 


I'm on such a high from this that I'm thinking of starting a free group. I just want to pay some of this forward. Would you be interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment