Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Finding my balance

I am working on blogging more consistently, it has been a bit of a struggle finding my healthy balance in this pregnancy. Between the cravings and fatigue I have been struggling. But I think it is getting better now.







I have finally come to a place where I am happy with what I am eating. My goal during this pregnancy is to lean out (meaning burn as much fat as possible) but still gain and build more muscle. So that means focusing on making sure my macros are where I want them to be. I am finally in a place with them that makes me happy. The foods I am currently eating satisfies my cravings without sacrificing my health and fitness goals. I am happy with the programs I have chosen to keep me strong and carry me through this pregnancy and finally starting to see a little results. I know that is 100% due to me meeting my macros more diligently this past week. So I am happy and looking forward to moving in this direction over the next 7 months.  I felt stronger during my workout today, which excited me. I am truly looking forward to what I can achieve over this next few months. #pregnantbadass that's my goal...hahaha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment