Wednesday, November 1, 2017

It's getting better

As I sit on my balcony with my coffee this morning....barely washed face, reading my devotional, thinking, meditating/praying.
I was thinking I'm so happy I got pregnant with my little Brody Bean. I can't explain why I feel that way as I still look at other people and their babies...green with envy.
I know he doesn't have to live life as a sick boy....so maybe that's why I'm ok.







...
Honestly, I don't have to understand Gods plan. At least that's what my devotional brought up in me. I just have to trust him.
"Heavenly Father, I trust You with what I’ll start and stop. I trust You with where I’ll stay and go. I trust You enough to give my life to serve and connect to people. And I trust You are present with purpose in the midst of my life’s storms. Thank You for being with me, guiding my steps, and giving me divine direction". Amen.
That's the prayer from my devotional. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment