Friday, December 1, 2017

Happy December

Can you believe it is December? Holy cow, it is so exciting. I love the holiday season and it sadly is going to go by so quickly. Before you know it, it will be the new year. I have decided it is time for me to take my fitness to the next level. Haha! I feel like I am always deciding that. First I am going to start the year off with my very first marathon. I am so nervous, yet excited about that. Then I am planning on doing the savage race in March and God willing my second figure show in California in April. I am so crazy, already planning my 2018 goals with more than 30 days left in the year.


But that makes me wonder....have you thought about what you want to achieve for 2018? Have you thought about who you want to become or how you want to challenge yourself? If you haven't, you better start.....or you'll be in the very same place this time next year. Food for thought. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment