Sunday, January 14, 2018

It's time

Early last year I was going through a pretty rough time. My heart was broken, I had just suffered a miscarriage and I was in devastating internal pain. Then I went on a 90 day health and fitness journey because...... I had to channel that hurt someplace. Besides, I needed to loose weight, so why not that way....right?

So I proceeded to lose 22.5lbs., heal a ton and get a semblance of a life back. Well, I am no longer in a heartbroken or emotionally broken state. I do need a physical and mental overhaul...if you will. So as I started the year off on a spiritual journey, I am ready for yet another physical journey. With that being said, I am going to start tackling another health and fitness goal tomorrow. This time it is for 80 days and I plan to document as much of it as possible. Including my dreaded before photos, what I am thinking, feeling and every emotional detail....lol because I think your that interested. ;)


Let's start with my goal: to finally after 15 years reach my goal weight of 130lbs. I want a minimum of a four pack, toned sculpted legs with visible quad, hamstring and calf muscles. A toned, rounded, sculpted bottom and defined arms with biceps for days. I want to feel amazing and glow with energy and contagious love of life. And most importantly, I want to pass this on to you. 

Are you ready? Let go!

No comments:

Post a Comment