Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Today is 2 days post Ultimate reset and I am soooo bloated. I have had chick fila breakfast biscuits two days in a row. UGH!!! I am looking forward to going back to clean eating and finding a bit of balance. I am very pleased with my results from the reset. I lost 15.2lbs and 3.5 inches off of my waist. For some reason I don't really focus on any of the other measurements when it comes to stats for myself other than that of the my waist. I guess that is because it has truly been the bane of my existence for years. I did hope to lose a bit more from my waist but I think my uterine fibroids are going to make it all the more difficult to shrink my waist. So that is yet another road block I have to face. I am really upset about these fibroids and cysts, but I know God will tell me what to do and how to do it. Anyways, I am mid program this week and feeling blah so I am very much looking forward to starting Hammer and Chisel Monday for 60 bloody days (in my English voice..lol) and I think I have decided to do Turbo Fire by Chalene Johnson after that for 90 days which will take me to July. WOW WEE am I excited about the changes ahead for me: mind, body and spirit. I also am entertaining the idea of becoming a certified beachbody instructor and trainer. Now for which program I have not yet decided. But since I am going to be getting certified as a personal trainer at the end of this semester, how amazing would it be to design my own fitness and nutrition program and put it out through beachbody.... Woah!!! Why the hell not right?....DREAM BIG or GO HOME!!! RIGHT!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment