Saturday, June 18, 2016

Going after my dreams


So I just got the email from Oxygen Magazine that my photo submission was approved for their cover contest. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! I am soooo excited and nervous. But, I will be preparing for this contest with all natural supplements and shakes researched and created by doctors and some of Harvard's finest, nutrition plans form expertly trained nutritionists and their tested top of the line training programs from some of the TOP celebrity trainers in the biz. YUUUUUUPPP!!! (In my Lana Kane voice) I am so nervous about this. But this is the kind of stuff that I have always wanted to do. The fact that I have put myself out there in such a big way like this is amazing to me. Now what are the chances that I actually get the cover of a national fitness magazine.....Who knows and who the hell cares (well I kinda do...lol)  But here I am finally going after what I want. I no longer talk about what I want to do. I am putting myself out there in every way that I've ever thought about and didn't think I could do. So I've got until September 13th. Let's do it.... I no longer talk about it....I'm doing it. That alone makes me want to cry, I am so proud of how far I have come.

No comments:

Post a Comment