I have had some of the most delicious food while on the reset. This program is all about whole, natural good food to nourish you body and cells. This soup is one of my many favs.
A clean, healthy, delicious soup is one of my favorite things to have when the temperatures start dropping. This soup is so versatile that you can spice it up any way you like. I like to add turmeric, braggs aminos, Himalayan sea salt and garlic. I hope you enjoy it.
- 1 tsp. extra-virgin olive
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin diagonal slices
- 1 medium celery stalk, cut into thin diagonal slices
- ½ tsp. finely grated ginger (peeled)
- 2 cups water
- ¼ cup broccoli florets
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh green beans
- ¼ cup shredded Napa cabbage
- ½ tsp. sesame oil
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. miso paste ( mixed with 2 Tbsp. hot water)
- Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, ginger, carrot, and celery; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Add water; cook at a gentle boil on low for 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add broccoli, green beans, cabbage, and seaweed; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Remove from heat.
- Add sesame oil, green onion, and miso; mix well.
- Calories: 155
- Total Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 732 mg
- Carbohydrate: 15 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Sugar: 5 g
- Protein: 5 g