Thursday, February 23, 2017

Life Changes

Happy Thursday, man am I tired. I am always so exhausted now. I decided today that I am going to withdraw from school this semester. I have way too much going on to focus enough to study the way I need to. I think between losing a baby, my grandfather and a 17 going on 18 year marriage has taken it's toll and a break is very much in order. I am going to take this time to focus on my business and fitness. I mean.... I live for this stuff. I walk away from almost every workout wanting to the next time train harder and eat cleaner to maximize my results. Even with my many injuries and limitations I am absolutely in awe of how strong and capable my body is and I just want to take it to it's fullest potential. I have been working on modified moves for woman like myself with knee and ankle limitations that can yield the same results as other moves,..... which is sort of my niche...which I didn't want to have but, why run away from it if I can help...ya know. That's my answer to aging always...ruuuunnnnnn!!! lol But It really makes me happy. So that is what I am going to be focusing on. 

Building my brand and reach as a coach to help so many more woman and taking my body, fitness, nutrition and spirit to the next level. I mean, at it's essence that is what this coaching thing is truly about... Living at your fullest potential on the highest frequency of fulfillment and happiness and then paying it forward.... Happy Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment