Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Being intentional

Happy Tuesday, so I've been really working on getting my diet as clean as possible and eating in a more strategic manner. 

I'm setting how many grams of carbs I can have (healthy carbs) how many grams of protein,  and how many grams of healthy fat so that I can achieve the results that I want.  When you get to a certain point in your weight-loss you have to make adjustments to get where you want to go and.....so you don't stall out. 

I have switched to increasing my healthy fat intake, lowering again my carbs except for days where I have triathlon and Peachtree Road race workouts added in. I am lowering my protein to a place that I can maintain the muscle I've built but still lowered it accordingly. 

I just hope I can stay focused on eating like this at least for the next 4 to 5 weeks

So that's my transformation basically. I am being even more intentional about what I do to get what I want. Which can be annoying and tedious and I hate things that are annoying and tedious 🙁My husband came by and cooked all this amazing food for me to eat for the next three or four days, because I know preparation is key. I'm sure I'm gonna be totally sick of chicken by Friday. 😒 


 I have to eat like this until probably mid June to lean out some more. Then I can start to focus more on definition for competition. So that's a transformation for me. I think because I've never broken it down this intentional before.  This is a bit more strategic and a lot more tedious so I'm hoping I don't get overwhelmed like I usually do. Happy Tuesday 💛

No comments:

Post a Comment